Battleship Game Help
The Goal of the game is to sink all of your opponents ships before they sink yours.
A ship is sunk when all of the ship's squares have been hit. (filled in)
How to start
To start, place your ships in a 10x10 array
There are five (5) ships to be placed.
The ships can touch.
Here is a drawing of the ships.
- Carrier - contains 9 locations in the shape of an upside down T. Place a "C" in all 9 locations. It can be placed in 4 orientations, up, down, right, and left.
It is the easiest to find but takes the most shots to sink.
- Battleship - contains 5 locations in the shape of a slash either "/" or "\".
Place a "B" in all 5 locations.
It cannot intersect with the Destroyer.
- airPlane - contains 5 locations in the shape of an upside down plus sign "+".
Place a "P" in all 5 locations.
- Submarine - contains 4 locations in the shape of a 2x2 square.
Place a "S" in all 4 locations.
- Destroyer - contains 3 locations in the shape of a slash either "/" or "\"..
Place a "D" in all 3 locations.
It cannot intersect with the Battleship.
It is the most difficult to find.
How to play
- The board contains two (2) 10x10 grids labeled "My Ships" and "My Shots".
- The first grid "My Ships" is where your ships are and where your opponent shots will appear.
- The second grid "My Shots" is where you fire your shots.
- You get to fire five (5) shots per round.
- The first round you fire five 1s, the next round you fire five 2s, etc.
- Each time you fire you will get the latest results of your oppenent's shots.
- If you just want to get the opponent's shots and not submit your shots, press "Just Refresh the Score"
- Below each grid is the score showing which shots, by number, hit which ships.
For examplle, if two of your 1s hit ships it will tell you which ships were hit by 1s.
You get to figure out which 1s hit which ship.
When you are done.
Press the "Start Over" button.